WunderWebs may be a small business with one designer, but don’t let that put you off. WunderWebs clients range from start-up companies needing a basic web presence to large corporations requiring complex website applications. From one-page landing websites to huge multi-layered eCommerce sites.
Whether you need a personal blog, an e-commerce store, intranet development, a custom Web application, or simply a place to display company information online, the WebGoddess can work with you to provide solutions that are tailored to your needs.
Why the WebGoddess?
- She can do it all, from blog design to E-commerce stores.
- She has a great eye for design and detail. A true perfectionist!
- She always has a lot of fabulous ideas and will go the extra mile.
- She’ll work with you to brainstorm your website design and goals.
- She’s available for off-business hours and emergency support.
A word from the WebGoddess:
“Business websites need to be able to respond timely to the changing needs of their customers as well as to technological advancements. My website designs include a CMSA CMS or Content Management System allows you to control and manage the content within your web site - without technical training. interface with admin panelAn admin panel is a private area in which you can manage your own website as needed.-–an ideal opportunity for businesses to update information to their site as needed and helps keeps website maintenance costs to a minimum.”